‘Beyond ‘screen time’: Digital technology in the early years. Professor Susan Edwards, Research Director of Early Childhood Futures, delivers online webinar for the Raising Children Network
Parents frequently ask how to help their child make the most of digital technology in early childhood. In this webinar, Professor Edwards looks at:
- what ‘technology’ means, and how it’s changing
- seeing ‘digital’ as part of your child’s world
- how good-quality digital technology can support play and learning
- your child’s activity, rather than the tool she’s using – whether it’s paintbrush, pencil or screen
- concerns about overuse of technology, including advice from the research.